Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to our blog! I figured this would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I will try to update this blog, so everyone can know what it happening in the oh-so-interesting lives of Chris and Becky.

As most of you know, we got married on September 28, 2007. It was the most perfect day! Here are a few of our favorite pictures. I won't bore you with the entire lot of 800+ pictures, but if you do have an extra hour, hour and a half, let me know and I can email you the link...






And, of course, what would a wedding be without a little K-State...


Go Cats!

3 comments:

HDR said...

Dude, I can't see any of the pictures from the wedding. Luckily (feel the sarcasm) I can see all the pictures of young Manhattan.

Mwah!

Becky and Chris said...

Sorry...I was having technical difficulties. Oh, how I miss your sarcasm, Hersch. (Can you feel my sarcasm?) ;)

Sinead said...

I love manny
I loved the wedding
I love Chris and Becky

thank god for this blog... b/c we dont get to speak that often, so im glad i have a way to keep up on you kids